- The collection comprises 3,650 unique, 1/1 NFT artworks in 4k resolution.
- Images are sourced from over 250,000 negatives from Joel Meyerowitz's extensive archive.
- The collection serves as a visual autobiography of Joel's 60-year career.
- A custom smart contract will mint one new photograph daily for a decade.
- Each artwork starts at a 24-hour auction, commencing at 11am ET, with a starting bid of 0.01 ETH.
- Fellowship Patron Pass holders receive a 10% discount on the final sale price.
- Auctions will extend by 10 minutes if a bid is placed within the last 10 minutes.
- The highest bid wins the artwork, which is then transferred to the winner's wallet.
- The next auction is visible automatically after the auction has been settled and runs until 11am the next day, regardless of whether the previous day’s auction was extended.
- 10% of each auction's proceeds go to the Futures Fund, a 501c3 non-profit we’re setting up later this year to support historically marginalized artists.
- There are no limits on auction participation. Bids can be placed multiple times using the same wallet.
- Fellowship Patron Pass holders always benefit from a 10% discount.
- Currently the NFTs do not come with a physical print, but this is under consideration for the future.